Instagram

Instagram

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Reflection

Days like this make me wonder if things will ever get better. I feel as if i can never really move forward in my life having this disease constantly clawing at my ankles whenever there is a glimmer of hope. Not to downplay the great events that have been going on lately, but i just feel as if i cannot experience happiness to its full extent. 

Having Lyme Disease is a constant test of your perseverance and will to survive and thrive in the chaos and always changing landscape that is your health.


Lyme disease has taught me many things, most of all to be grateful for the things you have in your life at the moment. But right now things seem hopeless.

I've become really good at hiding my pain, hiding my frustrations, hiding the things that i am not ready to accept to myself. Lyme has defeated me.. broken my spirit and love for life. 

Lyme fucking sucks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment