Instagram

Instagram

Monday, September 2, 2013

That last post was me being a negative Nancy so i'm going to try and pull things around this time haha. So things sadly have not improved much since i last wrote. 

I spoke to a few of my friends regarding my new symptoms (in which all either have AI disorders or stomach issues unknown). Recently i find that there is a disconnect from my head and my body. I know this sounds weird and bare with me while i try to explain myself the best i can. I feel as if there is no connection between the two. Any incident that happens with one does not effect the other as if they are two separate entities. Another new thing thats been happening is i feel an out of body experience and almost feel like i'm watching things happen as if i'm on auto-pilot. Anyone else out there feel that way? Not that i don't feel like i can control what i am doing in the moment just that i'm removed from the situation.


Anyways i am slowly working down my list of foods to something a bit more concrete. One saving grace is that my organic lemonade from whole foods and espalon blanco tequila makes me very happy!
I recently tried out this margarita mix with the lemonade and tequila and it was quite delicious!




So i think i am FINALLY over the carbs "hump". I feel like i no longer crave that entenmanns raspberry danish or those coffee cake slices when i go to Panera. I means its really all about the small victories anyways right?




But i do find that because of the allergies and diet that its been hard to regulate my blood sugar and i find myself crashing. For the time being there is no developments in that area sadly. So i carry about little unjunked candy bars and jolly ranchers for when i start to dip a little too low. 


So i think i am finally over losing weight now too. Its been a month and my weight is slowly creeping up. For the first time in a long time i am totally okay with this. I started to take my weight lifting a little less intense and eat more protein immediately after i work out so i don't miss the anabolic window. Theres no complaints on that because i found a Luna protein bar thats GLUTEN FREE and not to mention freakin delicious!



Lastly i went on a spur of the moment adventure with a friend to Mystic Seaport last week and got the chance to spend a day outside kayaking and checking out some cool old building in the sea port. 

We went out to eat at this amazing Vegan/Vegetarian restaurant called Kate's Cafe. I literally can't say enough. I spent the whole meal freaking out that i could literally have anything on their menu. All dairy/gluten free and whatever was made with soy was clearly labeled  I don't think people really understand how amazing it is when i go somewhere and this happened. But i seriously ate like it was my last meal. It was gluten free foccia bread, sweet potato fries, roasted red peppers and portabello mushrooms. 
PHENOMENAL. 



Oh and lastly how could i have forgotten? I signed up for a 100 mile virtual race challenge from Dirt in Your Skirt a while back. You run 100 miles from Memorial day to Labor Day. Well i did it and got a fancy belt buckle/medal to add to my growing pile!

Till next time :)



No comments:

Post a Comment