Instagram

Instagram

Saturday, December 28, 2013

Lyme Disease Isn't Real

Every now and again i get reminded that there are people out there who are truly ignorant when it comes to Lyme Disease and invisible diseases all around. Today when i was typing out my normal update post i had a little notification on my G+. I looked and it was a few comments on my video. As i looked through the comments. i noticed this one: 
So normally this sort of thing doesn't get to me because i understand that i can't make everyone understand what this disease does to people and that quite frankly every village has their idiot. But i just hope that for this persons sake they never know the pain of Lyme Disease.

And just because this is the internet it doesn't mean you should voice an ignorant opinion. Rule of thumb: If you wouldn't say this to my face don't be a bully online.

No comments:

Post a Comment